Wednesday, July 13, 2005

1 more day to Narrative A shoot!

It's been one hell of a day.

Compiling all the paperwork for the narrative shoot is pretty exhausting. I'm feeling burnt out.

As a matter of fact, i'm feeling a myriad of sentiments within me...i can feel the excitement and adrenaline pulsating through me; i feel frustrated and angry at times; i feel depressed and upset but yet not losing faith at the same time. i'm glad my previous working experience has had help me to pull through many mental obstacles.

Thank goodness for excellent assistance from my DP and Editor in making alot of logistical work come through.

There's just one thing in my mind at the moment - get the shoot done and take other dued assignments, narrative analysis and presentation one at a time.

Thought of the Day!
At the end of the day, i'm not in this ADFP course for grades. I'm here to practice my filmmaking craft and make some short films.

Motto of the Day!
Passion conqueres all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home